Prince47
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hi

HP Recommended
Hp18 all in one pc
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

I have a hp 18 all in one PC that i bought back in 2014 it is starting to have alot of dead pixels on its screen and its making my experience very bad and also making it very hard to work with , the number of dead pixels are continuously growing , i want you guys to help me with the issue, can it be repaired ? Or i have to buy a new display for it ? If yes then how much the display will cost me ? 

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,775 26,648 1,466 1,535
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Prince47

Welcome to HP support community.

Does the issue persist on the BIOS page?

If the issue persists on the BIOS page it is a hardware issue with the display.

If the issue does not persist on the BIOS page try updating the graphics and BIOS on the PC to the latest version.

Uninstall the graphics driver from device manager and install the latest version of BIOS, chipset and graphics drivers on the PC using the HP support assistant.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant. Click Here

Also, Try running a system diagnostics test on the PC and check if the hardware components on the PC are functioning correctly.

Refer this article to know more information about running system diagnostics on your PC. Click Here

Refer this article to further troubleshoot display issues with the PC. Click Here

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation