JaxHong
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How can i use USB ports on HP Monitor? USB-C

HP Recommended
HP Z27n G2 27-inch Display (1JS10A4)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have 01 Desktop HP Z2 WorkStation and 02 Monitor.

When finish can i use all USB port (06 USB-A & 02 USB-C) on both HP Monitor?

Setup plan:

From: USB-C Port (on NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000) <--Cable 01 --> To: USB-C Port [on Monitor 01 model HP Z27n, Port 5]

From: "DisplayPort™ 1.2 Out" Port [on Monitor 01 model HP Z27n, Port 6] <--Cable 02 --> To: "DisplayPort™ 1.2 In" Port [on Monitor 02 model HP Z27n, Port 7]

The Cable 01 must support USB 3.1 type C standard follow Specs:

USB Port Specifications: Versions 3.0
Downstream Ports (3) USB 3.0 Ports + (1) Side USB Type-C™ 3.1 downstream, Power Delivery up to 10 W (5V, 2A)
Upstream Ports (1) Rear USB Type-C™ 3.1 upstream, DisplayPort™ 1.2 Video, Power Delivery up to 15 W (5V, 3A)
USB 3 and USB Type-C™ Transfer Rate 5 GB/s

i found this link from HP on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_crRESE78c 

Get simplified, single-cable USB-C connectivity with data and video for a streamlined solution. Get simplified, single-cable USB-C connectivity with data, video, and optional 15W and 65W power delivery on select HP monitors.

#HP #HPInnovation #USBC

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation