09-20-2012 10:17 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 11:49 PM by OscarFuentes
Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
07-26-2013 03:29 AM
Can you post your new lap top information so I can provide you the link where you can down laod your lap tops operating manual link. Example mine is HP Pavilion DV7t-7000 Windows 7 Ultimate . Thank you frrw.
12-09-2013 01:04 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:49 AM by OscarFuentes
I understand your Touchscreen is not working on your Envy 4-1115dx laptop.
Here is a link to download and update software for Windows 8.
Hope it helps.
I work on behalf of HP
01-27-2014 08:03 PM
My touch screen on my HP TouchSmart just stoppedworking on the metro side. My apps are gone and when I touch the store it won't come up for me to reload any of the apps I previously had.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)