Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 570-P030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to set up 3 monitors to my desktop ...

The third monitor does not seem to work ....

Only VGA and HMDI ports in back of computer.

I have integrated video..

I currenly use VGA and HMDI to use 2 Monitors.

Do I need to install another graphics card?

Do I need to use a splitter of some sort?  If so .. what is needed?

What complications should I expect if i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@IrvB1

Thank you for the information.

I see that your computer was not shipped with a graphics card and as per the specifications of your computer you can connect two monitors to the computer one to the VGA port and the other one to the HDMI.

In case if you want to connect 3 monitors then you need to install a graphics card which supports three monitors. There is one PCI Express x16 expansion slot on the motherboard where you can install a graphics card.

Below is the link to the motherboard specifications of your computer.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-570-p000-desktop-pc-series/13823514/document/c05382...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@IrvB1

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number of your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks!

IRT your request:

HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-P0300

My product: Z5L90AA#ABA

Ser #:  CNV7450904

HP Recommended

@IrvB1

Thank you for the information.

I see that your computer was not shipped with a graphics card and as per the specifications of your computer you can connect two monitors to the computer one to the VGA port and the other one to the HDMI.

In case if you want to connect 3 monitors then you need to install a graphics card which supports three monitors. There is one PCI Express x16 expansion slot on the motherboard where you can install a graphics card.

Below is the link to the motherboard specifications of your computer.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-570-p000-desktop-pc-series/13823514/document/c05382...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks sooooooo much ...

I thought that was what I would need .. but your info provides the detailed info I need!!!!

Thanks again

HP Recommended

@IrvB1

You are most welcome.

In the future, if you have any other concerns. Please get back to us. We will assist you.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.