Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
E243m
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

I have just purchases an HP E243m monitor. There we no instructions and I cannot figure out how to turn on the webcam? 

How do I find a user manual and how do I turn on the webcam?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello
see the available documents:

Quick Setup Guide

User Guide

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I have chatted with the Helpdesk multiple times since this initial request. The user guides do not detail how to turn on the webcam. Turning it on has subsequently been resolved, but I am still awaiting information on how the webcam integrates with common software Zoom and Teams. If I don't hear over the weekend, I will return the item on Monday. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Sorry, I haven't made good use of this software yet, I don't really know how it works
You say it's ok, for the webcam, so if you open the microsoft Camera app, is that ok?
here, there is nothing to do, on opening if it is installed, it must work directly

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I joined a zoom meeting yesterday but there was no image visible of myself. It's almost like the camera was facing the wrong way. Audio was fine. How do I remedy this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.