Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Envy 32 All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just purchased the Envy 32 All In One.  I would like to also use it as a monitor for my work laptop.  I have an HDMI cord from the laptop to the All In One.  Not sure what I need to do next?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@stlred25 

What is your Envy 32 All in One ? Some AIO machines have HDMI in port some don't some have BOTH. Your machines MUST have HDMI in port otherwise it won't work.  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.  It has HDMI in and out.  I actually was able to figure it out last night.  The model doesn't state it as an input change button, but I found it.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.