stlred25
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How to hook up my laptop to my Envy 32 all in one

HP Recommended
Example: Envy 32 All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just purchased the Envy 32 All In One.  I would like to also use it as a monitor for my work laptop.  I have an HDMI cord from the laptop to the All In One.  Not sure what I need to do next?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,721 92,599 11,985 25,550
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@stlred25 

What is your Envy 32 All in One ? Some AIO machines have HDMI in port some don't some have BOTH. Your machines MUST have HDMI in port otherwise it won't work.  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
stlred25
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.  It has HDMI in and out.  I actually was able to figure it out last night.  The model doesn't state it as an input change button, but I found it.  

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation