ALBIG
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to install an HDMI graphic card into an integrated graphics system

HP Recommended
Pavillion 6520f
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 6520f computer and it came with an ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics card which does not have an HDMI output, only DVI and VGA. I would like to install a graphics card with an HDMI output. When I asked ATI was card to use, they suggested I contact the manufacturer to find out the appropriate card to use. I am hoping all I will have to do is add the HDMI card. Hopefully someone has already done this and will explain how I can do it.

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,821 4,755 529 2,072
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
it may be difficult to find a compatible model
For this pc, there is not much example.
to confirm if it is this model with this motherboard:

HP Pavilion p6520f Desktop PC Product Specifications

Motherboard Specifications, H-RS880-uATX (Aloe)
BUT the best would be to go directly to a professional so that he can test, some models
The power supply is not very powerful, and may not be easy to replace
We have a model with a small graphics card here, same motherboard, but the power supply is 300W

HP Pavilion p6531c Desktop 

ATI Radeon HD5570 And this model may only be found second-hand (not new card)

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation