Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Sorry I can't understand you for everything
you say :
"The display screen is blue, not the error blue. It seems the video pallet is bad which came from a diagnostic test."
so you did a test with an HP tool?
so, you could see something, the error message extracted, what is it?

"I have been in the bios and cannot locate the two items you referenced."
i just ask you, if you can open the bios, and if the display is normal here

another question, I read:
Microsoft Windows 11
but original Windows 10 Home 64 operating system
an error, or did you change the system?
Maybe you just have a problem with the drivers

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I used the HP toll to find problems, many times.  Also visited other sites that I cannot remember to see if there was something else out there to help me.

The bios is fine.

Ran HP.com/go/pddiags and ran F2 diagnosics,  The computer test had the failure code as follows -

Video(P)OTWCQ1-AA4ASD-QF8U3F-QZDT03

I hope the last four are correct, it may be a 2 instead of a Z

Drivers updates run, all fine.

Not sure about the Windows 10 vs Windows11.  I will have to get back to you with this one.

Ran HP PC Hardware Diagnosis UEFI HPcomputers from HP Support.

hp.com/go/techcenter/pcdiags.

I have been working on this thing for so long I have forgotten half of what I did.  System runs fine.  The all blue and gray wouldn't be a problem, but it is hard on my eyes.  I don't know if it prints in color as my printer also bit the dust at the same time. 

When I turn on the system, I get this flickering note while it is loading that the input signal VGA not found.  I had to purchases a VGA to VGA cable to connect the monitor to the PC.  Monitor is new, the PC is one year old. 

I have downloaded the Docks and Display Diag v1.2.0.0

Also the Remote Diagnosis, just in case.

So I am at a loss.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

hi

try and check

https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/eas/failureid?origin=DiagSite

your code didn't work for me

but if there is a problem with the integrated video, it would be nice to try borrow a small video card, rather than buy one, I can not guarantee it will be better

180 W Gold efficiency power supply

for example

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-slim-desktop-pc-s01-pf1000i/32482421/document/c07027469

I'm afraid I can't do more than that to help you
Otherwise, go to an IT professional

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Windows 11 is what is on my PC.

HP Recommended

Thank you for all the work you have done.  This has been a journey.  Glad I joined this community.  

May take it to a computer repair person.  

Have a wonderful week.  You are a blessing.

HP Recommended

Thank you, it touches me a lot
Have a happy holiday end of year
all my wishes

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I have tried on every Accept button and it doesn't work right now for some unknown reason.  I will try again tomorrow.  Happy Holidays and thanks again.

HP Recommended

Hello
the subject has been marked, at the beginning
This can be misleading, maybe you are trying to click on my signature gif?

⬇️

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I still cannot make the Accept button work.  

Thank you for all your hard work.  Hope this helps someone else.

HP Recommended

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/How-to-replace-graphics-card-in-HP-sli...

Do you see the answer here, in green with writing
✔️accepted solution
For me you have already marked the answer may be by mistake here, but so you can't have a button anymore, if it is!

Thanks to you, it's always nice to have people like you

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.