cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to update 180W PSU OR which graphic cards are compatible for my 590-p0070. Compatibility.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 590-P0070
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What are my options for the 180W PSU to either install a dual-monitor graphics card or other adapters to allow dual monitor (HDMI + HDMI OR HDMI + DVI).  I have seen options to either update PSU or install low-power or power-free GPUs.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,400 86,282 10,972 23,571
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dapreesta3856 

The following model/product has AMD Radeon™ RX 550 Graphics (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) video card:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06153206

And it requires 310W PSU. You can use the following information to get parts (for PSU, video card ...) and buy a similar configuration

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=3LC16AA

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation