Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 27i IPS monitor

Just got a new Omen 27i monitor delivered and the product specifications claim that it's VESA compatible for wall mounting but it's definitely not standard. There's no instructions of any kind for this monitor. No user guide exists. is there a wall mounting kit or a bracket I'm missing? The VESA screw holes are in a diamond pattern. Nothing was included in the box, just the cables and stand. please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

i finally got with someone at HP. A user guide does not exist. Nor do any parts. I'm extremely unhappy with HP. I've already returned the monitor. The products specs for the 27i {not the 27} list a VESA bracket being included, it is not. There's nothing but a stand. The HP Omen tech looked it up and said there is no bracket for the 27i. The VESA holes are in a diamond pattern not a square. Horrible design decision. No reason why they couldn't have made it standard, none. HP missed out on this one. No other Omen monitor is built this way. And why would they release a product with no documentation? No instructions on any kind exists for the 27i.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ugaboy 

Page 5 of the following manual shows you how

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06427949.pdf

The VESA mount bracket should be included with the monitor BECAUSE it is not a spare part

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=8AC94AA

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks, but that's the wrong product.

HP Recommended

i finally got with someone at HP. A user guide does not exist. Nor do any parts. I'm extremely unhappy with HP. I've already returned the monitor. The products specs for the 27i {not the 27} list a VESA bracket being included, it is not. There's nothing but a stand. The HP Omen tech looked it up and said there is no bracket for the 27i. The VESA holes are in a diamond pattern not a square. Horrible design decision. No reason why they couldn't have made it standard, none. HP missed out on this one. No other Omen monitor is built this way. And why would they release a product with no documentation? No instructions on any kind exists for the 27i.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.