Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 32
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have an HP Envy 32 all in one desktop with an integrated webcam. By default it takes a wide angle photo, which isn't great from Zoom or other video meetings. I can't find any settings to zoom the camera in tighter. Does anyone know of how to do this? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi@agbiggs, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We reviewed your post and I understand that the need help changing the setting in Zoom,.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

View your video feed and change your camera.

Camera

• Camera: Select the camera you want Zoom to use.
  • Video ratio: Select Original Ratio (usually a 4:3 aspect ratio) or HD (usually 16:9 aspect ratio) 

My Video

• Mirror my video: Horizontally flip your video. This option is useful if your camera flips your video by default.
  • Touch up my appearance: Apply a softening effect to skin to minimize the visibility of imperfections. 
  • Adjust for low light: Improves video brightness and quality in low light surroundings. 
  • Always display participants name on their video: Display participant's name overlayed on their video.
  • Turn off my video when joining a meeting: Automatically disable your video when joining a meeting.
  • Always show video preview dialog when joining a video meeting
  • Hide non-video participants: Hide participants' thumbnail if they don't have video-enabled. Thumbnails for non-video participants display their name.
  • See me as the active speaker while speaking: Place your video as the primary active speaker on your own screen when you speak. 
  • Maximum participants displayed per screen in Gallery View
    Choose between 25 participants or 49 participants (if supported by your device)
  • Advanced: View advanced settings

Please Find the  document of ZOOM Link 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Thanks very much. Is there any way to control the camera via an HP app or setting? I often use Microsoft Teams, which doesn't have any adjustments for video zoom, etc. I know that webcams like logitech include that kind of software. 

HP Recommended

Hi@agbiggs, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps from the document fix :-

HP Notebook PCs - Using the HP Camera Software Link 

HP Recommended

It's unfortunate there's nothing for the Envy 32 All in One. It's a very expensive computer, so disappointing not to have these basic capabilities, especially when so many people will use it for video meetings. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.