Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 22-a113w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've tried everything I can think of to get my touch screen working again , but sadly no luck.  Hopefully some can help me out.  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@Its_Berg,, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The below link contains a self-help document for the touch screen issue 

Link:-https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03488148

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

I appreciate the help , but I've tried everything hp and windows has offered and nothing seems to help.  I've done the bios and drivers update for everything and nothing has worked yet. I hope I figure it out soon.  The only thing i haven't done yet is a full reset just because I don't want to lose my stuff. I think I'll get an external hard drive and do the rest.  

HP Recommended

Hi@Its_Berg, 

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to be checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.