Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27XQ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just brought 2. yes 2 of these monitors to site side by side for my work and also gaming, Flight sims etc.

The images on the box clearly show the image frame almost to the edge. 

Very annoyed at the clear miss representation of the promotion of this monitor. it is miss leading and after spending a lot of money i have 2 monitors that a 12mm black divide between them. 

HP seriously need to adjust their marketing of this product and tell people the truth. i have changed cables and spent hrs trying to change things in graphics settings to fix it untill i came across an archived post about this on here. and guess what. its archived so no one else can comment. 

Do not buy this monitor if you wish to run dual monitor setups. 

i am running an I9 9900k and Asus dual Geforce RTS 2080Ti 11gb card with 32gb HyperX ram.  yet i have a stupid black line down the middle. 

consumer rights!! think i want a refund. misslead and practically robbed is how i feel. £600 later!! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Phill76 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.