Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-xa0029c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently purchased a monitor(Lenovo y25-25), and in the display, there is no option to go to 144hz/240hz. the pavilion only has HDMI, no DP.

I've checked my HDMI cable and it is HDMI 2.0, and the y25-25 also support 144hz via HDMI. So I'm not sure where the problem is. 

I couldn't find any information on what version of HDMI port is on the pc, but I assume it is at least 1.4 since I bought it in 2019. which support 1080p 144hz.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@lastwhisper04

I reviewed your post and I understand that when you connect a 144Hz monitor to the computer you are not getting the option to change the refresh rate to 144Hz.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver from the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-all-in-one-pc-27-xa0000i/23302616/model...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, @The_Fossette

Thanks for replying, 

I have updated the Bios to F.26 Rev A that released was released in Sept.  Updated the "Intel High definition graphics driver for window 10 1909 that was released in march this year, the nvidia driver that was released on august 5, and lastly the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) driver. 

after doing all of this, it still shows 60hz as the max refresh rate.  do you know if this computer support 144hz?

Thank you very much

David 

HP Recommended

@lastwhisper04

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.