Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I have recently buy a monitor from hp (model: fw27). It is a great monitor but I have an issue. It seems that there is no any setting to adjust the saturation of the image a make it more colourful. Does anybody now if there is any saturation setting? 
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Kyriakos93
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Use the on-screen display (OSD) menu to adjust the monitor screen image based on your preferences. You can access and make adjustments in the OSD menu using the buttons on the bottom side of the monitor's front bezel. To access the OSD menu and make adjustments, do the following:

1. If the monitor is not already on, press the power button to turn on the monitor.
  2. To access the OSD menu, press the Menu button to open the OSD.
  3. Use the three function buttons to navigate, select, and adjust the menu choices.

The on-screen button labels vary depending on which menu or submenu is active.

The following table lists the menu selections in the OSD main menu:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. I already used the OSD menu but I cant any setting about the colour saturation of the monitor. Do you know M which setting is to adjust the colour saturation of the monitor?

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Kyriakos93

Thank you for posting back. 

As I've mentioned earlier in my above post using the on-screen display (OSD)  you can change the settings, 

And, if you do not see options to change the colour settings, it simply means these options are not available. Only using computer display colour settings can be changed. 

Use this link: https://supportvideos.ext.hp.com/detail/video/4533512885001/how-to-change-display-settings-in-window... to know more about how to change display settings.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.