Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Hp omni 220

Product Name: Hp omni 220
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi,

My pc monitor suddenly just stop working. But there isnt any port available to connect to another monitor. All my work is this pc and i need to extract them, is there anyways to do it? Also is it advisable to get it repair?
0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: Hp omni 220

Hi there @Weiliangliu,

May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that your computer is not showing anything on the display.  I am happy to help with this.

Please post the full product number of your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.  HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

For the startup issue you can try using this document: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8).  It may resolve the display issue.  If the system still does not start up properly, then you can try contacting HP Phone support if you are interested in looking at a repair.  Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp and create a case for your issue and contact HP.

However as you are understandably concerned about your data, there are a few methods you can look at. How to Transfer Data Between Two Hard Drives - wikihow.com,  and Edit Article How to Recover Data from the Hard Drive of a Dead Laptop - wikihow.com.  You could also see if a local computer shop offers a service to transfer or recover the data for you to another hard drive.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation