Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP all in one 24-g020
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Howdy, I have a HP all in one 24-g020. It has the radeon r5. The box says its HDMI out port. How can I display my security system on this system?

Thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Whydoyoucare

Thanks for the info. Your computer has HDMI out and the system ALSO has HDMI out. Connectiong 2 OUT ports together won't go to anywhere.

The system has 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors and 1 HDMI for TV. Coverting your computer to act as a monitor would cost you more than buying a monitor with HDMI in port.

My suggestion: buy monitor(s) or connect it to a TV.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the requirement of your Security System ?

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm not sure what info you need. Its a lorex HD system with a HDMI out. 

https://www.lorextechnology.com/security-dvr-and-surveillance-dvr/lhv2000-series-high-definition-dig...

(:

HP Recommended

@Whydoyoucare

Thanks for the info. Your computer has HDMI out and the system ALSO has HDMI out. Connectiong 2 OUT ports together won't go to anywhere.

The system has 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors and 1 HDMI for TV. Coverting your computer to act as a monitor would cost you more than buying a monitor with HDMI in port.

My suggestion: buy monitor(s) or connect it to a TV.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Yep, my boss got the new computer, and I'm in the middle of moving the security system(s) into that office. Just trying to make it more streamlined for a small office. 

I am coming up with the same answer( 2-300$+ converters)

Thanks for the reply. 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.