cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deltaruby
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have dual monitor and on the 2nd screen there is a message that says Input signal out of range and

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have dual monitors and on the 2nd monitor there is an white box in the middle of the screen that says Input Signal out of Range - it is keeping me from seeing my work

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,281 16,263 877 711
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@deltaruby

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please help us with the exact model name/number of your Computer

How are these monitors connected? And were they working before?

Let's reset your Computer: 

1.  Shut down the computer, then disconnect the power cord from the rear of the computer.  

2.  Press and hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds, then release it. The power light indicator might turn on briefly then go out.  

3. Reconnect the power cord, then turn on the computer to confirm if the issue is resolved. 

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation