05-18-2017 02:12 PM
I need to add a second monitor to my new PC OMEN by HP 870-207ns.
Can somebody help me please?
Step by step, if possible.
05-18-2017 03:07 PM
The following link shows specs of your machine
It supports up to four displays at the same time with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3 GB) card. From the following information, you can connect few monitors as shown:
The following guide is for a 6GB card but your 3GB card should be very close interms of connectivity
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)