Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Omni All-in-One PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Desktop screen is broken. I want to buy a new one. Please tell me the price and procedure to do it

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

NO PC TOLD

MODEL FULL

AND PRODUCT #

In  a real shop the panel is removed first to see panel Pn/ on rear,  or you will get the wrong one, toss a coin.,'

all in own what and in what country, the can vary by that, (noise laws not same in all counties ,etc)

prices vary 

many PC have touch screens

or 3 resolution choices new, seen in the product # code not told.

and more lots more, we we do is LOOK first at LCD in hand rear.

the procedure can be see  on this on youtube.  most OEM skip PSU replacement and LCD,  not saying HP does. but do look on your support page.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.