Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Last year I purchased two of the M27fw monitors. I previously had one of the older style of 27inch monitors and was really happy with it but wanted to upgrade to two full screens instead of my laptop screen and another screen because I work as an analyst and wanted to have more screen space and a symmetrical setup. 

The problem is that my two screens are different heights. Not a major issue, I know, but it bothers me because one of the main reasons I chose this style was the thin frame because I wanted to have them closely positioned. I spend 12-14 hours a day looking at this so plenty of time to get on my nerves. 

I thought it could have been my desk but I have placed them on my bench and table too and they still look like this. I’ve tried looking for some sort of adjustment part, but can’t find anything aside from the backward/forwards tilt. I tried taking them apart and reassembling them but they still look like this. I’ve tried to just live with it but it bothers me. If I try to chock the lower monitor up it then looks slanted. If I could mount them to a stand I’d do that but apparently this monitor can’t be mounted either. 

Any ideas? Has anyone else had this issue? 

752021E9-9F19-4366-BE84-93FDBD7DFC9B.jpeg

3E7F0A36-5CC8-41BD-BDF1-ECDD3ECC4ACB.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@KellyO3 

Well, I believe you. My option is to bring them back to store and swap (one on them should do - I hope) or go to OW and buy a package of Blu tack

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.