Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
550-119nb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I'd like to improve by changing the graphic card. In this moment I'm using NVIDIA GeForce GT 730.

Can I receive suggestions?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Because of the limited internal power supply - 180 w - not much can be done to improve.  Upgrade the power supply to 400-500w and there are many more choices.

Depending on what you want to do that the present graphics card does not perform well enough.  What is the goal?

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot,

finally i found a nvidia gtx1660 with dimensions fine for the uATX layout. I will also buy a 550w power supply (thanks to your comment).

Of course is for gaming (to run a 2016 game)

HP Recommended

Keep us informed on how this goes.  Many users are interested in this type of upgrade.  I too, would like to know so I can advise the other users on this forum.

Please be specific on the items used with make and model numbers.

Thanks

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.