Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 24w
Other

I recently had my HP 24w monitor broken, and am replacing it...

I found the HP VH240a and found that it has a 10.5 ms input lag time, but no matter where I look the HP 24w doesn't have its input lag time listed. I only use these monitors as budget gaming monitors for my PS4 Pro which is capped at 60 hz so the monitors work perfectly but I need to know which one has lower input lag in order to determine which one to purchase.

When i bought the 24w a couple of years ago I was a noob and only looked into "response time" not input lag so it didn't matter to me then because I didn't know what I was looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I hope to make this purchase ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@CastDev

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.