Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Envy H-8 1520t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I placed a AMD 6450 graphic crd in my systems. Now when I boot I get 5beeps and then nothing. I tried to take the card out and download the driver .Iwas expecting windows to find it it didn't. I also flashed the bios and install windows 10.I brought the machine as windows 8 . I recently upgrade to 10. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ALLIN2019, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Make sure the card is compatible with the computer and meets the specifications for your PC.

You may check the Product Specifications here

Please note, these are the parts which are tested on your PC, If you wish to try other parts you can try it at your own discretion, HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. 

Run a test on the hardware components of the PC

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.

3. Perform System Test > Extensive test. Share the result.

For more info on 'Computer Does not Start After Installing a Video Card' refer to this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.