cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ballpointpen94
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is the HP w1907s monitor HDCP compatible?

HP Recommended
HP w1907s monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I would like to play Blu-rays on my PC but my GPU/Display is preventing me from playing them due to not being HDCP compatible. According to manufacturer specifications my graphics card is HDCP compatible, but I am not sure about my monitor (HP w1907s) and was unable to find any relevant information online.

The monitor only has a VGA port. However, would it be able to play HDCP content with the right adaptor cable?

And if so, what cable would I need to buy in order to connect things up properly?

Many thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
TomaCristian
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello:

This may or may not work, but you can try  updating to the latest graphics driver, or, if possible, try to connect to your monitor via a HDMI cable instead of a VGA.

I've never had this problem, put you can give these a try.

Hope this helps.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation