Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Tower G4 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

At work someone on my team ordered the listed thinkstation to display company info onto mounted toshiba smart TVs.

When displaying using a display>HMDI cord the toshiba receives no video. I've seen similar posts on other desktops that have issues . I am trying to get information to know if these TVs will be able to be used with this product. I do not have the toshiba model on hand however from what has been reported to me it is all TVs from that brand. Thank you.

System Information:

System Features:

Processor family: 9th gen intel core i7 processor

Chipset: Intel C246

Enviromental: Low halogen

Memory:

Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 non-ECC SDRAM (2x8GB) Transfer rate up to 2666 MT/s

Memory Slots: 4DIMM

Storage:

Internal Drive Bays: Two 3.5"; Two M.2 NVME 2280 SSD

External Drive Bays: Two 5.25"

Hard Drive: 512 GB HP Turbo drive PCie SSD

Storage Controller: integrated SATA (4ports 6 gb/s) with integrated  RAID 0, 1 for PCIe SSDs supported. Requires identical hard drives (speeds, capacity, interface)

Optical Drive: 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer

Display Specifications:

Compatible displays: All HP Z and HP dreamcolor displays are supported

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630

Expansion features:

I/O Port Location: Front

Ports: 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 3.0(1 charging); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C

External I/O Ports Footnote Number:[9]

Ports: 1 audio in; 1 audio out; 1 RJ-45; 2 Displayport 1.2; 2 USB 2.0; 4 USB 3.0

I/O Port Location: Rear

I/O Port Location: Internal

Expansion Slots: 1 PCIe 3 x4(x16 connector); 2 M.2PCIe 3 x4; 1 PCIe Gen 3 x16; 2 PCIe3 x1(x4 open ended connector)

Communication Features:

Network interface: Integrated intel 1219-LM PCIe GbE

Audio: Conextant CX20632-31Z, 1.5W internal mono speaker

Power:

Power: 500W internal power adapter, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.