Jacobwri_IT
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Issue displaying to Toshiba brand TV

HP Recommended
HP Z2 Tower G4 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

At work someone on my team ordered the listed thinkstation to display company info onto mounted toshiba smart TVs.

When displaying using a display>HMDI cord the toshiba receives no video. I've seen similar posts on other desktops that have issues . I am trying to get information to know if these TVs will be able to be used with this product. I do not have the toshiba model on hand however from what has been reported to me it is all TVs from that brand. Thank you.

System Information:

System Features:

Processor family: 9th gen intel core i7 processor

Chipset: Intel C246

Enviromental: Low halogen

Memory:

Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 non-ECC SDRAM (2x8GB) Transfer rate up to 2666 MT/s

Memory Slots: 4DIMM

Storage:

Internal Drive Bays: Two 3.5"; Two M.2 NVME 2280 SSD

External Drive Bays: Two 5.25"

Hard Drive: 512 GB HP Turbo drive PCie SSD

Storage Controller: integrated SATA (4ports 6 gb/s) with integrated  RAID 0, 1 for PCIe SSDs supported. Requires identical hard drives (speeds, capacity, interface)

Optical Drive: 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer

Display Specifications:

Compatible displays: All HP Z and HP dreamcolor displays are supported

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630

Expansion features:

I/O Port Location: Front

Ports: 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 3.0(1 charging); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C

External I/O Ports Footnote Number:[9]

Ports: 1 audio in; 1 audio out; 1 RJ-45; 2 Displayport 1.2; 2 USB 2.0; 4 USB 3.0

I/O Port Location: Rear

I/O Port Location: Internal

Expansion Slots: 1 PCIe 3 x4(x16 connector); 2 M.2PCIe 3 x4; 1 PCIe Gen 3 x16; 2 PCIe3 x1(x4 open ended connector)

Communication Features:

Network interface: Integrated intel 1219-LM PCIe GbE

Audio: Conextant CX20632-31Z, 1.5W internal mono speaker

Power:

Power: 500W internal power adapter, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation