Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

My Hp 360 goes to sleep but then to wake it up I have to close the lid and them hit the space bar. Why do I have to close the lid to get it out of sleep mode. Is this normal? If it goes to sleep and you hit the space bar right away it wakes up but if you leave if for a few minutes I have to close the lid to wake it up. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @MontyM,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP 360 wherein it does not wake up from sleep mode and you need to close the lid and wake it up.

This issue could occur if the power management settings are changed.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue. 

And here are a few steps in the link: Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 😎

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @MontyM,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP 360 wherein it does not wake up from sleep mode and you need to close the lid and wake it up.

This issue could occur if the power management settings are changed.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue. 

And here are a few steps in the link: Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 😎

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi Rainbow 23 

Your help really did work I went in and saw my password was checked but there was no password. I usually don't use one, so i checked the box that says no password and now my computer goes to sleep and all I have to do is hit the space bar and it wakes up. thank goodness now I don't have to keep closing the lid. Thanks for your help.

HP Recommended

Hi @MontyM,

You are welcome.

I am happy to know that the issue has resolved.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues. If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

It was a pleasure assisting you. You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.