Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP S2031 20 inch Diagonal LCD Monitor
Microsoft Windows 11

So, i could really use help about now since I'm completely stumped. So I recently bought a new monitor off ebay, as this person was stating "great condition, only used 4 times." However, I noticed on the bottom right side of the screen, there was this weird little gray pixel like thing. I thought it ws a piece of dust or something stuck to the monitor. It was apparently on the inside of my monitor. It went away so out of sight and mind. Now again, it appeared but in the left side of the monitor and there is two. I know it isn't a dead or stuck pixel since my mouse can overlap it. I'm not sure what this is or is this is fixable. I don't really want to tear apart my monitor to get rid of these so if anyone knows a quick and easy solution, I'd appreciate it! Normally I can ignore it, but it tends to get annoying when I have a bright image on my screen. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Shelly72,
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing display quality issues with your HP S2031 20 Inch Diagonal LCD Monitor.

Please follow the steps from this document.

Let me know if this helps and have a nice day ahead.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Shelly72,
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing display quality issues with your HP S2031 20 Inch Diagonal LCD Monitor.

Please follow the steps from this document.

Let me know if this helps and have a nice day ahead.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.