Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 450-A24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Community

This computer is playing this game with windowed 1280x768 medium graphics, is 24 fps. Graphic driver from Intel is 10.18.10.4358, you need to Compute Management, Device Manage, Display, and update driver from the internet. I am guessing that theses drivers are in Microsoft Catalog site. The CPU temperature is 44 C on horse back 16fps. 

Regards: Redscarlett

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, I don't unterstand your problem: where have you see you need to update your driver?? And what do you did between the 24 fps and 16 fps?? 

Please tell us the Product Number (P/N) from your PC.
If you need help for find this please check this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Since the first was two years old and missing. The windowed screen was 1024x768 medium graphics with then HP driver 10.18.10.4252. The frame rate was a 16 fps to a poor 5 fps. I see that the word part is missing after the word first. Excuse me from digressing, This model isn't for email only, it can play a game that will celebrate its 13th Anniversary. Most games now are only DX11 or nothing and $60 just when too. I guess it still true buyer beware.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.