75 50 5 9
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Lord of the Rings Online Update

HP Recommended
HP 450-A24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Community

This computer is playing this game with windowed 1280x768 medium graphics, is 24 fps. Graphic driver from Intel is 10.18.10.4358, you need to Compute Management, Device Manage, Display, and update driver from the internet. I am guessing that theses drivers are in Microsoft Catalog site. The CPU temperature is 44 C on horse back 16fps. 

Regards: Redscarlett

2 REPLIES 2
Fanordi
Level 12
996 991 108 193
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, I don't unterstand your problem: where have you see you need to update your driver?? And what do you did between the 24 fps and 16 fps?? 

Please tell us the Product Number (P/N) from your PC.
If you need help for find this please check this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

0 Kudos
redscarlett
Author
Level 4
75 50 5 9
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since the first was two years old and missing. The windowed screen was 1024x768 medium graphics with then HP driver 10.18.10.4252. The frame rate was a 16 fps to a poor 5 fps. I see that the word part is missing after the word first. Excuse me from digressing, This model isn't for email only, it can play a game that will celebrate its 13th Anniversary. Most games now are only DX11 or nothing and $60 just when too. I guess it still true buyer beware.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation