Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 23bw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I turn on my monitor it will start going pink then green and just repeats that.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

what cable? type to PC, HDMI or?

reseat  the cable both ends.

test monitor on other PC. (and acid test for sure )

power off monitor no AC  cable for 1 hour.

then try it. 

make sure no evidence of spilled drinks dropped, or basket ball practice in the room.

pinks is not a good sign,  whole page PINK or just  some lines if funny lines say lines.

remove the data cable VGA, DVI and HDMI to PC

power cycle the monitor, PC now out of pictures, (no pun)

then in under 15 seconds push monitor button (real) menu key, see OSD screen

does that look crazy ?y/n.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Even when unplugging my HDMI it still does that, I will attach a video of what it looks like. And I have unplugged my monitor for overnight and held down the power button for at least a minute and nothing worked.

Video 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.