Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Envy S340C Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I'm currently trying to setup my camera and microphone that is integrated in the monitor. I have updated to the latest drivers but my computer is not recognizing the microphone or camera at all. My monitor is connected  through a Displayport, is it required that i connect the usb cable too? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Daisaku,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the webcam and the microphone are not working on the monitor.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Yes, you need to connect the USB cable provided with the monitor to use the webcam and the microphone.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.