Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ELITEDESK 800 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Anyone can provide Cyberlink PowerDVD for win10?

I tried to use sp75514.exe is not working.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Take a look at the reply by Paul_Tikkanen in this thread, there are two versions listed.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Powerdvd-Software/m-p/5726882

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thanks, but does not work in win10 ver. 1809.

HP Recommended

Hi, @Dicky_Wong 

For whatever reason, HP removed that link from their FTP site.

HP Recommended

Sorry, I mean those 2 version don't work with win10 1809

HP Recommended

It works fine on my HP 8200 Elite CMT which is running v1903.

HP Recommended

I don't know why but I tried.

I downloaded power media player 14 from another post, it works fine but I don't know if it is licensed or not. 

HP Recommended

It's licensed, or you would have gotten a message that 'this platform is not supported,' or words to that effect, and the setup would have aborted.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.