cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
realshyfox
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Monitor 27f 4k

HP Recommended
HP 27f 4k
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hola,

Mi monitor se apaga aleatoriamente. He probado de cambiar con otro para averiguar si e el SO o le targeta video y npo es ninguna de estas 2 causas. El otro monitor funciona muy bien y el test duro 12 horas sin  intrerupciones.

Ademas el monitor hp se apaga mientras estoy trabajando, por lo tanto quedaria descartado el SO.

El cambio de monitor acaba de descartar cualquier componente hardware implicado (tarjeta video, cable hdmi, enchufe)

Ademas, el monitor se apaga y luego se enciende solo... como si nada.

Es muy frustrante trabajar y de repente se te apaga.

Hello, My monitor shuts down randomly. I have tried to change with another to find out if the OS or the target video is and npo is neither of these 2 causes. The other monitor works very well and the test lasted 12 hours without interruptions. Also the hp monitor turns off while I'm working, therefore the OS would be discarded. The monitor change has just ruled out any hardware component involved (video card, hdmi cable, plug) Also, the monitor turns off and then turns on by itself ... like nothing. It is very frustrating to work and suddenly it shuts down.

3 REPLIES 3
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,840 26,774 1,263 1,306
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@realshyfox

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did you make any changes on the settings of your Monitor prior to the issue?
  • When was the last time it worked fine?
  • What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
realshyfox
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product Number is 5ZP65AA

As I bought it from HP store I have also HP Care Pack. 

Has been verified on 2 sistemas. 

2 Gtx 1080 and W10

Intel 5500 Graphics and W10

The same config: no sleeping options activated

I am aware that this monitor has it but it's deactivated. 

The monitor literaly shuts down between 3 and 5 min then turns on. The Light goes off also. 

I troubleshoot it by changing the drivers also, rolled back Windows Version. No luck. I just want to know how can I make use of my CarePack. It's frustrating cause I have a lot of work and I bought this monitor for being recommended as a good choice for 3d design. 

Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,840 26,774 1,263 1,306
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@realshyfox

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.  As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation