Level 4
115 67 2 7
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Monitor Not Detected

HP Recommended
HPE-510t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My friend has an HPE-510t. It came with Windows 7, but was recently upgraded to 10. Since the upgrade, she's having this issue. When she turns on the PC, it sounds like it boots up normally, but the monitor shows no signal. When I login remotely, I am able to see the display but it's the wrong screen size. I manually reboot remotely and then it works. Everything stays fine until she turns off the PC and starts it up again later.  I've updated all the drivers, including the video card, but the problem remains. When I check the HP website and try to check for updated drivers, it finds nothing. It does not show any updated drivers for Windows 10.

Does this mean that this PC is not compatible with Windows 10? If any other specific info. is needed, I'll gladly supply it. Thank you in advance.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation