03-25-2013 06:18 PM
HP L 1906 desktop monitor
Windows 7 64 Bit
Used monitor. Lately it has been taking an unsually long time to come back from sleep mode.
The green LED next to the power button blinks when in sleep mode, and I don't think it ever did that before.
I can't find a way to disable sleep mode completely, nor to run a diagnostic.
Thanks for your help.
03-27-2013 08:26 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 04:33 PM by OscarFuentes
You’re having a problem with the computer not waking from sleep mode.
Here is a link that will show you how to turn off sleep mode.
Also you may want to update the graphics and the BIOS.
If the problem has not been happening for too long, you can run a System restore. This will take the system back to when everything was working correctly without affecting and of your personal files.
Here is a link for a restore.
Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!
Let me know how everything goes.
Have a good day.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)