Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Small Form Factor G8 Workstation (271P8AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey all. Looking for advice. I’ve had a Z2 for 3 months. Since yesterday nothing comes on the monitors. It comes up on the screen no signal. I’ve tried an alternative monitor and same thing. The pc looks like it starts fine but I’m at a complete loss now. Any suggestions for me to try

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kennyfergie -- I’ve had a Z2 for 3 months. 

If you purchased it within 12 months, then the HP Warranty is active. Contact HP Support, and make a claim against the warranty, to get HP to repair/replace it, at HP's expense.

My guess is that the video-card: HP Z2 Small Form Factor G8 Workstation - Customizable (271P8AV_1)

Graphics card

NVIDIA® Quadro® T400 (2 GB GDDR6, 3 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4 with latching mechanism) Graphics
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 3200 (4 GB GDDR5, 4x mini-DisplayPort, PCIe x16) Graphics
NVIDIA® T600 (2 GB GDDR6, LP, 4 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, PCIe x16, Blower fan) Graphics
NVIDIA® T1000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5, 4xMini DisplayPort, PCIe x16)
NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX™ 3000 (6 GB GDDR6, 4 x Mini DisplayPort, LP, PCIe x16) Graphics

Second graphics card

NVIDIA T400 2 GB LP 3mDP 2nd Graphics
NVIDIA® T600 (2 GB GDDR6, LP, 4 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, PCIe x16) 2nd Graphics

has failed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.