06-27-2016 02:36 PM
The HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 ports are not recognizing the HP Pavilion 27xw 27-inch IPS LED monitor when I plug it in. I have installed the software that came with the monitor and also updated my PC. Any help that would allow me to use multiple displays would be highly appreciated.
06-27-2016 09:59 PM
@Lumbeezl, welcome to the forum.
Here is the explanation for the ports not working:
Figure : Thimphu back I/O panel
- USB 2.0: 2
- LAN (Ethernet)
- USB 2.0: 2
- HDMI: 2 - Not enabled when there is a graphics card installed
- USB 3.0: 2
- Audio: Line in
- Audio: Line out
- Audio: Microphone
Since you have a video card installed the ports are disabled.
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)