tradertodd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Multiple video cards on odense2-s motherboard

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - 750-414
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help!  I am trying to install a second video card into my system, for 4 monitors(not for sli).  Both 

are nvidia cards(gt1030, gt 710).  My computer, HP ENVY Desktop - 750-414, with Odense2-S motherboard, has a pciex16, and a pciex1.  Does anyone know if I can run both of these cards?  Does the x1 slot support graphics? or just sound and other cards?  Device manager is showing both cards, but the 710 card in the x1 slot is showing error code 43.  I have tried lots of drivers, and have used DDU to clean the drivers before every install.  Please help me, I have tried looking on all the forums and cannot find a answer to this question, you would be helping me big time, thanks !!!

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tradertodd Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to add a two graphics card for your desktop.

Unfortunately, It is not possible to add the second graphics card.

The  Graphics card comes full size and needs an x16 slot.

There is only one slot available on the motherboard.

I hope you understand.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation