Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My all in one screen is broke

HP Recommended
Pavillion 23 non touch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to know that where can i buy my all in one screen for me to replacing it with the old one please let me know im from Uk i need to buy it somewhere online thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
26,174 25,937 2,272 8,377
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Khnx 

It is a bit more complicated than just buying any screen.

You need to know what kind of computer model you have.

Results for "Pavilion 23 non touch" (33)

Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number

Please do NOT post the serial number.

Next, you need to find out whether the screen is a part you can purchase.

What?  An "All-in-One" computer may not make "just the screen" available as a replacement.

These computers do not always allow "parts" replacement, in other words.

If the part (number) you want is available as a separate purchase, you might be able to find it using PartSurfer and your serial number (do NOT post the serial number here, please).

PartSurfer might be able to tell you exactly which parts came with your computer.

For best results, use the Serial Number for your search

Reminder:  Do NOT post private information (including serial number) here on the Community)

Open PartSurfer

• Select your Country
  • Search for your computer / printer / device
  • Need Help?  Tab Self help > find and open the User Guide and FAQ

How to use PartSurfer:

• Select your region / country - PartSurfer must know your general location
  • Enter your device Product Number , Serial Number, or Part Number in the Quick Search box
  • HINT: To see a system-specific list, replace the Product Number with your device Serial Number

Notes

• Items accompanied by a tiny box in the Add-to-Cart column are available for purchase
  • N/A means the part is not carried / offered for purchase by HP.
  • Parts marked as available for purchase might be available from:  HP Parts Store

OR

• Use your search engine to find the part number at your favorite online store.

==================================================================

Finally, IF the part is available, you need to find the part AND decide on a merchant with whom you want to do business.

For example, you may want to choose a merchant in your area based on the merchant's online reputation, their social conscience, their return policy, shipping costs, cost for the part, and whether or not the part is in stock.

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

Open Support Home

Enter the name of your device

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the assist.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation