cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalil1980
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My built in webcam in my HP All in One Serial #bleep went grainy all of a sudden

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I just know my serial number as you can see above but i have an HP All in One and i do podcasts on youtube via Zoom. In less than a week, maybe one day i filmed a podcast and my screen was fine. Today 3 or 4 days later i go to film a podcast and my screen is grainy and it seems to be getting worse for no reason. I have a warranty on my pc so i called hp, they went through all the troubleshooting ideas, none of it worked so the option he left me with was buying a 32 gb storage to backup my computer so i can reset my computer, and if that doesnt work then my warranty will kick in. Luckily i was able to buy the 32gb storage on Amazon for 10 dollars because HP wanted to charge me 75 dollars so i can already tell that im getting nowhere quick with them since they want to be ridiculous with prices about stuff that i dont even need. I need a way to find out why my camera went grainy looking  and how can i fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated because i work full time and on my days off up until the end of may i have guests scheduled to come on my podcast

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation