cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
sayde
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

NVDIA GeForce GTX 960A

HP Recommended
Envy Curved all in one PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an all in one PC with curved screen, the Nvidia Display does not go above 59 Htz. The Nvidia settings does not have "display" on the menu, can I make this type of pc a hoigher herts than 59-60?

1 REPLY 1
Grizzlys2k
Level 7
319 312 30 54
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am affraid your monitor may not support higher refresh rate than the ones that are already displayed..considering you have all the drivers installed ((including monitor driver) and Windows all up to date 

Mike
HP Pavilion 590-p0026nq, Core i7-8700, 8GB, 1TB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060+Samsung 970 Evo Plus 256 GB NVMe
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation