Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elite 8300 AIO
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Please provide me a link for HP Elite 8300 AIO for windows 8.1 (64 Bit)

Hardware ID

USB\VID_1926&PID_1878&REV_0008&MI_00

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, if that driver didn't work, I wouldn't be able to help you any further.

I tried to extract the driver file out of the exe and it won't extract.

So there is no way to even try manually installing the driver.

You''ll have to live without the touchscreen feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

I believe that you need this driver for that device...The latest driver is for W8, so hopefully, it will also work for W8.1.

This package provides an update to the NextWindow Voltron Touch Screen 6214 driver for the supported desktop models and supported operating systems.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60977.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response.. i tried to apply the driver provided with link but unfortunately i am getting an error message... i took snapshot of the error but don't know  how to upload here...kindly assist...

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, if that driver didn't work, I wouldn't be able to help you any further.

I tried to extract the driver file out of the exe and it won't extract.

So there is no way to even try manually installing the driver.

You''ll have to live without the touchscreen feature.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.