Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

OMNI 120 screen displays split, with left portion on the right and right portion on the left

Product Name: OMNI 120
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Turned the computer on this morning, and the display is showing as split, with the left side of the screen showing on the right and the right side of the screen showing on the left, with a black line in the middle. This doesn't show this way when I remote into the system, only on the internal monitor. I tried changing the resolution, with no effect. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: OMNI 120 screen displays split, with left portion on the right and right portion on the left

Hello@adtech

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that you have a split screen. Did I get it, right?

I request you to share the screenshot of the issue and also, will suggest you reinstall the graphics driver from the device manager and restart the PC once and check if that solves the issue.

Use the steps below to uninstall the driver and restart the PC.

• Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
  • Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
  • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
  • When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.

Note With some devices, you might have to restart the system to complete the uninstall process.

The device might continue to function until the system has been restarted.

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation