Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 27 Inch Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone.

Yesterday i bought the Omen 27 Inch Monitor and wanted to plug it in as soon as possible to enjoy the 144/165Hz experience, but i can't, and here's why:

The monitor works 100% on HDMI without any problems, but as soon as i switch it to DisplayPort it doesn't find a connection to the computer and says "Input Signal Not Found", i've searched a lot on the internet, tried to swap cables, turn it on/off, new drivers and everything but it still doesn't work.

I really don't know what is going on but i would apreciate some help if someone actually knows how to solve this problem.

Much thanks and have a great day!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AwayyLMAO,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post that you are in need of support and I'll be glad to help you out.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you recently made changes before the issue started?

Have you tried to change the display cable and check if that helps?

Have you tried to install the drivers for the monitor. 

I have found a wonderful document which should help you with this issue - Flat Panel Monitor Displays Message about No Signal, Signal out of Range, Sleep, or Power Save

Alternatively, I would suggest here is to install the monitor drivers - Click here

Please try these steps and suggestions and get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting as this will help me in further assisting you.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My Omen X 35 monitor not working on my Displayport? It works on HDMI 100%.

Thank you looking forward to hearing back.

HP Recommended

There is no change so far.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.