Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

If you insist on adding comments to a thread, atleast have some idea of what it is you are talking about.  Also, I'm sure the entire community is better due to your extremely helpful and informative information.  So for all concerned, Thank you for your patronage.

HP Recommended

I'm so glad it worked for you!  This is exactly why I made this post.  Hopefully more can find it in the future.

HP Recommended

Dingbatcat,

I don’t think anyone is blaming the manufacturer for anything about their screens cracking. I think the OP was a complaint about the availability of repairs and the manufacturer suggesting “it can’t be repaired”. Also, this thread isn't about a laptop. 

HP Recommended

please tell me the site you got your lcd screen that fits a 27in omen my dog mknocked mine over today and its broke still works but lcd if shattered

HP Recommended

Just google the model number listed in the post.  You'll find a ton of them 🙏🤙

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.