cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Author
Level 2
7 6 1 4
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you insist on adding comments to a thread, atleast have some idea of what it is you are talking about.  Also, I'm sure the entire community is better due to your extremely helpful and informative information.  So for all concerned, Thank you for your patronage.

Highlighted
Author
Level 2
7 6 1 4
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm so glad it worked for you!  This is exactly why I made this post.  Hopefully more can find it in the future.

Highlighted
4 4 0 0
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dingbatcat,

I don’t think anyone is blaming the manufacturer for anything about their screens cracking. I think the OP was a complaint about the availability of repairs and the manufacturer suggesting “it can’t be repaired”. Also, this thread isn't about a laptop. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

please tell me the site you got your lcd screen that fits a 27in omen my dog mknocked mine over today and its broke still works but lcd if shattered

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
7 6 1 4
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just google the model number listed in the post.  You'll find a ton of them 🙏🤙

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation