Did you mean: 
dandan88
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Omen x 25 gsync. Dark bottom corners

HP Recommended
Omen x 25 G-SYNC

I bought a new omen x 25 G-SYNC monitor and everything about it is perfect apart from the fa

ct that the bottom corners are slightly darker than the rest of screen. I noticed firstwhen I went to click the windows logo on the task bar and it was slightly darker/washed out looking. Is this normal for these monitors?

I bought from amazon so will buy another to compare and send back the worse one if they all have this issue. 

It would better  if the supplier could Check this for me before sending so I don't have to mess them or myself around like this. 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,520 23,478 1,066 1,098
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dandan88

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

I recommend you attempt to access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting, 

If the issue persists in the BIOS screen which is outside windows, it would confirm a hardware failure.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation