07-28-2016 02:54 PM
3 1/2 years old. Took rear cover off nothing seems out of place or dirty. It's a 27-1210xt. Can anyone help? Thanks
07-31-2016 09:35 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with the computer has a black screen. I will be glad to help you.
Please follow the steps from Computer Does Not Start (Windows 8).
Please keep me informed of how things went.
If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)